Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Srory Of Mud And Mud Backwards

Hello Friends.
Being there I must interject just a little. It's a story of the mud and a boy named Tommy. Many years ago, myself and some guys named Curieye, Bubba L and Domino (sorry about those sunglasses by the way) decided to take to a day on the CT river. I myself being so large decided to hog all of the ski and knee board time myself, it must have been at least 6 hours straight on the water, I was wasted. Needless to say my massive pythons and thick thighs were k'd. Curieye decided to moor the boat about a half mile out from the beach and said "lets swim to shore" cause being from the east coast we call it the shore. Anyway to make a short story even longer, about a half mile into it, my pythons being as tiered as they were wanted to quit. I couldn't go any further, I decided my destiny was to die right there in the CT river. I was done, I was ready to meet my maker. My life flashed before my eyes. Then lo and behold a young lad out of nowhere said " yo Fred G with your pythons so large, jump into my blow up raft and I shall get you to shore safely". Not to let the young lad down I jumped in and he got me to the shore with some cold berf waiting, safely no less. Well today was a day that brought me back to the day that a young man named Tommy saved me from certain death. I was the man stuck in the quicksand like mud up to my waist today. My long time hunting buddy, companion, my bffe, came back to save his friend because we are a hunting team. HOY7HT is what we call ourselves. He risked his own life to save me from drowning in a mud puddle. After hours of risking uncertain death himself he and myself were able to free myself from the python choking like mud, the more I struggled the more it sucked me down to certain death. After freeing myself we sat and tried to drink some whiskey, we couldn't even, thats how bad it was....you know the whole story now, I just wanted to make sure the MAN named BUBBA got his props, you too TOMMY. I LOVE YOU GUYS....I'm not afraid to say it, I love two men. I'm here because of you twos.
Thanks.
God Bless
Fred G

No comments: